Thursday, August 12, 2010

Freedom

Now that this is over...



I can finally finish this...



This has been a really fun project, though a little time consuming.  So far, I've used an entire paperback dictionary to fill in the wreath and I picked up another one at the Dollar Tree to finish it out.  Now that school is over, it's nice to have a project to work on that doesn't require brain power!  I've seen this idea on several blogs, but I used this tutorial from Living With Lindsay. She even has a video showing different ways to fold the pages.  I can't wait to see what it looks like when its (finally) done!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I went to the site you got this idea from to see what the final product will look like and I can't wait to see yours. VERY SHABBY Kelly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think about this - probably every day since I've first seen it. Might be starting a copy cat project too dear friend! Thanks for the inspiration =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I've gotten stuck with filling in the center... we'll see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete