Sunday, October 24, 2010

R1P2D14

Tonight, I'm blogging from a hotel room near Newport Beach. I get to meet up with dear friends tomorrow for a mini-reunion, so Ross and I decided to stay the night nearby so we wouldn't have to brave the LA traffic in the morning.  I was unsure if we'd be able to stay on the hCG protocol while staying away from home, but the hotel staff was more than accommodating of our needs and they provided us with a microwave in our room.  I also recently found out that egg whites are an acceptable protein while on P2, so we decided to have breakfast for dinner tonight.  Egg whites were a welcome change from the beefy meatballs we've been eating lately and they cooked up nicely in the microwave.

Here are the numbers from this morning...
Ross: 204.8 / -0.2 / -22.2 total
Kelly: 170.8 / +0.2 / -15.8 total

Today's Menu:
Dinner: Meatballs (again!), Spinach, Oranges














Dinner: Egg Whites, Tomatoes, Apples (no picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment