Friday, October 15, 2010

R1P2D5

We made it through Friday and are still standing :) No hunger today, and I hope it stays that way. This diet has been completely manageable thus far. Despite occasional hunger pains in the beginning of the week, we have had no fatigue, dizziness, or anything else one might associate with eating only 500 calories per day. Our energy level has been great!

Here are this morning's stats...
Ross: 213.8 / -0.8 / -13.2 total
Kelly: 177.0 / +0.4 / -9.6 total

Yep, I've hit my first official gain during the program. I'm attributing it to insufficient water intake, so I increased my H2O to 100oz. today and I hope to see a better result on the scale tomorrow.  Ross, as usual, is still losing like crazy.  Oh, to be a guy.  They lose excess pounds with so little effort, it's maddening!

Today's Menu:
Lunch: Veal (K), Tilapia (R), Spinach, Oranges









Dinner: Chicken Curry with Grissini

No comments:

Post a Comment